For all Team Onii-chan members, figure lenders and those who will be guarding the display, here are some reminders to take note of. This primarily concerns the ingress and egress schedules, duties and conduct in the display area.
1. Ingress will be on April 12, 2012 from 3 pm to 8 pm at the SM Megatrade Hall 1 and 2. Once you arrive at the event area, please immediately look for scary.chii and sign on his records. This will help us take note of the figures you’ve brought for the display.
2. Please take care of your belongings. Team Onii-chan will not be responsible for any losses due to carelessness (such as leaving any expensive items unattended to). Your PSPs, DSLRs and such items are your responsibility. If you lose them because you left them somewhere, do not fault us for it.
3. Do not bring food inside the event halls. If you plan to bring food inside, please inform the admins or Ozine management first.
4. For the morning shift, please come on or before 9 am since we will be finishing setup of the display and cleaning the figures before the opening of the halls to the public.
5. Always keep a friendly disposition. Do not incite fights with your fellow members or with the public. There may be times when the crowds are a bit rowdy so we ask for your patience in dealing with them.
6. There will be 10 IDs to be given. This is already an exact number given to us by Ozine management. Priority will be given to those who will both lend figures and guard the display on both days.
7. Egress will start at 8 pm of April 15 or if the organizers allow, a bit earlier than that (around 7:30 pm). If you absolutely need to leave earlier than that, please inform any of the Team Onii-chan admins (Onii-chan, scary.chii, kettenkrad or Murakami_Night) before doing so.
8. Do remember that we also have a selling booth for any figures that you might want to sell. Please provide the figure name, the condition of the figure, your name and the price range you want us to sell the figure for. These details are all important for documentation and recording purposes.
9. You can leave your boxes at the display area. Just hide them under the tables so the display looks neat and tidy.
That’s all for the reminders for Ozine Fest 2012! Follow them to heart and we assure you that we won’t be having problems for the display. This is the biggest anime event of the year and we hope that we can put up our best showing yet.
– Onii-chan :)