For all Team Onii-chan members, figure lenders and those who will be guarding the display, here are some reminders to take note of. This primarily concerns the ingress and egress schedules, duties and conduct in the display area.
1. Ingress will be on May 20, 2012 from 9 am to 11 am at the SMX Convention Center Function Room 1. Once you arrive at the event area, please immediately look for Onii-chan or scary.chii and sign on our records. This will help us take note of the figures you’ve brought for the display. For new lenders: please text us at 09234705205 once you’ve arrived at the venue so we can meet up with you .
2. Please take care of your belongings. Team Onii-chan will not be responsible for any losses due to carelessness (such as leaving any expensive items unattended to). Your PSPs, DSLRs and such items are your responsibility. If you lose them because you left them somewhere, do not fault us for it.
3. Do not bring food inside the event hall.
4. Always keep a friendly disposition. Do not incite fights with your fellow members or with the public. There may be times when the crowds are a bit rowdy so we ask for your patience in dealing with them.
5. We do not have an exact number of IDs for this event. Therefore, please be prepared to pay for the ticket price once you get there. However, please text us first if you’re on the way so we can inform you beforehand if you will need to pay for tickets or not.
6. Egress will start at 7 pm of May 20. If you absolutely need to leave earlier than that, please inform any of the Team Onii-chan admins (Onii-chan, scary.chii, kettenkrad or Murakami_Night) before doing so.
7. You can leave your boxes at the display area. Just hide them under the tables so the display looks neat and tidy.
That’s all for the reminders for VocaFusion! Follow them to heart and we assure you that we won’t be having problems for the display. This is our first ever Vocaloid-themed event and we hope that it will be a successful one for us as well!
– Onii-chan :)