For all Team Onii-chan members, figure lenders and those who will be guarding the display, here are some reminders to take note of. This primarily concerns the ingress and egress schedules, duties and conduct in the display area.
1. Ingress will be on June 15, 2012 from 12 nn to 10 pm at the SM Megatrade Hall Conference Rooms. However, according to ToyCon officials, only 5 members of the team will be allowed to stay within the conference room for the ingress. These members are Onii-chan, Murakami Night, scary.chii, Kai and Ash (final already).
2. Because of this, we will be asking lenders of figures to meet with us outside of the conference room to hand us their figures instead. Once you arrive outside the conference room, please immediately look for anyone of the 5 listed above and sign on our records. This will help us take note of the figures you’ve brought for the display.
3. For those who can bring risers (acrylic preferably), please do bring them to the ingress so we can prepare them inside the cabs immediately.
1. Please take care of your belongings. Team Onii-chan will not be responsible for any losses due to carelessness (such as leaving any expensive items unattended to). Your PSPs, DSLRs and such items are your responsibility. If you lose them because you left them somewhere, do not fault us for it.
2. Do not bring food inside the event hall.
3. Always keep a friendly disposition. Do not incite fights with your fellow members or with the public. There may be times when the crowds are a bit rowdy so we ask for your patience in dealing with them.
4. We only have 3 IDs given out by the ToyCon committee which will be used by the admins. As a result, you will be required to purchase tickets to be able to enter the event area. We are very sorry for this as ToyCon (even in previous years) really just gives out 3 IDs for their exhibitors.
5. If any TV reporters (yes, there will be TV coverage of the display) come to the display and asks questions, please answer them seriously (well not too serious but you get my point) and in a friendly tone. Also, don’t forget to prep up before being interviewed. Be in your most presentable look. *wink*
1. Egress will start at 7:30 pm of June 17. If you absolutely need to leave earlier than that, please inform any of the Team Onii-chan admins (Onii-chan, scary.chii, kettenkrad or Murakami Night) before doing so.
2. You can leave your boxes at the display area but please be mindful that space is quite limited at the display area and ToyCon wants us to be organized and tidy in keeping our things there.
That’s all for the reminders for ToyCon 2012! Follow them to heart and we assure you that we won’t be having problems for the display. This is our first ever ToyCon display and we hope that it will be a successful one for us as well!
– Onii-chan :)